Welcome to the Truist Philanthropy Portal! On this portal you will have the opportunity to apply for a Truist Commercial Community Bank sponsorship. After you log-in, you must complete an Eligibility Quiz. Based on your responses, you will be directed to the appropriate form. To get started, please read the Helpful Hints and login below. Please note that you may be able to submit any follow up information required for a Truist Foundation or Truist Charitable Fund grant awarded from this portal. However, Truist Foundation or Truist Charitable Fund grant requests will not be accepted on this portal.
- Ensure that you are using a compatible internet browser. The online grant application will work on Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari. Please do not use Google Chrome.
- If you had a user account for the heritage SunTrust Foundation application portal, please use those credentials to login here.
- To create a new user account, select the New Applicant? button. You will be asked to confirm your email address (or one designated by your organization) and create a password. Please note that, if approved, the account used to submit this grant request is the same account to which any future required reports will be linked.
- If you write grants for multiple organizations, we suggest that you use the email address of the primary contact at the requesting organization. Please be sure to share this login information with the primary contact.
- If you forget your password, please click the Forgot Password? button from the log in screen. An email will be sent to your account email address with a temporary password and an opportunity to create a new password. Please check your junk mail for this message. If you do not receive an email, then the account login username you entered is not valid.
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email address book (or friendly senders) to ensure that messages arrive in your inbox.
- If you receive an error message after clicking Submit a New Application, you may need to delete your browser history and cache of temp files and cookies.