- Ensure that you are using a compatible internet browser. The online grant application will work on Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari. Please do not use Google Chrome.
- To create a new user account, select the New Applicant link. You will be asked to confirm your email address (or one designated by your organization) and create a password.
- If you forget your password, please click the Forgot Password? link from the log in screen. An email will be sent to your account email address with a temporary password and an opportunity to create a new password. If you do not receive an email, then the account login username you entered is not valid.
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email address book (or friendly senders) to ensure that messages arrive in your inbox.
- If you receive an error message after clicking Submit a New Application or
, you may need to delete your browser history and cache of temp files and cookies.